Thursday 24 March 2011

Hello paradise, what would you like?...

As some of our lovely Golborne Place clients know when I’m not helping to run the Golborne Place Studios I’m in my own studio painting, drawing and sculpting. My work is showing in a fabulous (if I do say so myself) group show in West Hampstead this week. 
Artists include the renowned Japanese artist Miho Sato, graduate of the Royal Academy Jill Mason, current RCA students Dexter Dymoke, Grant Foster and two of The School of Saatchi’s finalists Samuel Zealey and Matt Clark as well as abstract painter Aidan Doherty.

If you fancy taking a peek the show will be open this weekend; Saturday and Sunday 12-5pm. The Kingsgate Gallery is at 110-116 Kingsgate Rd, NW6 2JG.

'If you see something, say something', Grant Foster


The private view was a great success and thank you to everyone who managed to make it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment