Thursday 4 November 2010

Welcome to OUR W10!


Welcome to the OUR W10 blog! We’re very excited to be starting our little blog adventure and sharing with you all the wonderfully eccentric and beautiful things the W10 area has to offer. A little about us: We are three bloggers (Amy, Jasmine and Celia) working at Golborne Place on the Golborne Road, a serene and friendly wellbeing centre focusing on Pilates, Gyrotonic, Therapeutic Treatments and Cosmetic Medicine. 

Amy: "When I’m not at Golborne Place looking after reception or having wonderful Pilates and Gyrotonic classes I’m painting in my studio in West Hampstead and I’m so excited about blogging on the W10 area! Everyday I see interesting, inspiring and hilariously outrageous things! I adore the crazy antique shops neighbouring us at GP as well as the cheeky market atmosphere and the infinite amounts of vintage, retro and generally creative and visually exciting things to be seen in the area! 

Jasmine and Celia will be saying hello too soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment